or visit www.bmwcca.org for further details
There’s a reason that the BMW Car Club of America is the largest single-marque car club in the world! With 70,000 members and 67 chapters, it’s clear that membership to the BMW CCA has its benefits! If you’re not yet a member, check out how to become one today.
- As much as $1500 off the purchase of a new BMW!
- High performance driving events, social events and tours
- Monthly copy of Roundel, a full-color glossy club magazine
- Chapter newsletter, Das Rad (if joining this chapter)
- Discounts on parts and labor (usually > 10%) at many vendors, BMW service shops and dealerships
- Free classified ad placement
- Distinctive club decals
- “Friends of BMW” booklet listing members who will assist you in case of a breakdown on the road
- Ombudsmen to assist you with BMW dealers or suppliers
BMW CCA membership includes a wide and wonderful variety of activities and events designed to help you learn about, maintain, drive and enjoy your BMW. Sixty-seven Chapters throughout the country can assist you locally. Experienced BMW technicians, ready to help you with maintenance and repair questions are available through the Technical Service Hotlines. If you’ve made every effort to settle a dispute with manufacturers, dealers, repair shops, parts suppliers or others, as a member of the BMW CCA you can have our Ombudsmen serve as intermediaries for you.
Why join the BMW Car Club of America? Because your membership will add to your enjoyment of one of the world’s finest automobiles, and you can take advantage of the many club services that are available.
Whether you own a brand-new BMW or a classic model, whether you’re interested in technical information, driving challenges, or consumer tips, the Club is here to serve you.
Your membership will bring you 12 monthly issues of the Roundel magazine, filled with maintenance tips, new product information and the latest BMW news.
Your membership entitles you to:
• Exciting, colorful monthly magazine
• Discounts on parts and supplies
• Free classified ads Video services
• Distinctive club decals
• Driving Events
• Driving Schools at Internationally renowned race tracks
• Technical tips and information
• Outstanding National Events – Oktoberfest and TechFest
You’ll also receive our own quarterly Das Rad, a color newsletter full of local club news, articles, events, and commentary.
And if you are planning on purchasing or leasing a new or Certified Pre-Owned BMW, you’ll want to take a look at the Membership Rewards Program. You may be eligible to receive an allowance based on the purchase or lease of a new or Certified Pre-Owned BMW through an authorized U.S. BMW center.
For complete membership information and on-line ordering see the BMW Car Club of America website.